Java Team Lead in Haarlem, The Netherlands (up to €75000)
Haarlem, North Holland , €55000 - €75000 per annum + benefits
2017-09-07 09:03:36 +0100
About the company:
Are you a sport- lover and tech-driven Java developer who is looking for new opportunity in an international and informal work environment? If yes, then please read further. We created the electronic action timer more than 30 years ago, that is now being used by milion of athletics around the world. This timer device is useful for all type of sports, can be installed on PC or mobile devices. We also produce chip to help runners measure every point they pass, which you can imagine, how important it is during a race. We have offices across 4 continents and headquartered in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Thousands of partners depend on our product. Feeling special?
- Working on our data management software built on API which collect a large amount of data then analyzing them. Adding new features.
- Develops, tests, documents and launches back-end applications and services.
- Do scrum meetings.
- Report to CTO.
- At least HBO thinking level
- Experience with Java web application (at least 6 years)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (relational database management system), Agile/ Scrum methodology, API.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies is considered as a plus.
- Experience with managing a team
- Driving license
- Traveling once in awhile
- Fluent in English and Dutch (or willing to learn Dutch extensively to reach B2 level)
Salary and benefits:
- Salary offer up to €75000 Euros gross annually
- International work environment
- Relax and informal work environment
- Interesting secondary benefits to be discuss
- Free Dutch lessons
Please send your CV or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always give me a call at 0031 2030 58547. I look forward to speak to you soon.