Java Software Engineer – 50% WFH.
Java Software Engineer – 50% WFH
CHF110000 - CHF120000 per year|
ZÜRICH | CHF110000 - CHF120000 PER ANNUM | PERMANENT | JAVA
We're looking for a talented Java Software Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in Java and backend development.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
- In the Java Software Engineer role, you'll be primarily responsible for using your skills to create unique payment experiences for our customers and exceed expectations.
- You'll report to the CTO and you'll spend part of the working week in the company's Zurich office. For the rest of the week, you will be working from home.
- In the job, you'll be tasked with developing exciting business applications in cooperation with stakeholders and analysts.
- Finally, you'll also be tasked with working daily on the continuous improvement of our platforms and solutions.
- The ideal candidate for this Java Software Engineer role will have relevant experience in Java and backend development. You'll also need experience in using frontend frameworks such as angular or react.
- In addition, you'll need the ability to speak high-level English any German is seen as a plus.
- Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
- This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Java Developer, Full Stack Java Developer or Senior Java Developer.
Basic salary: CHF100,000 - CHF120,000 per annum
Benefits: 50% Home Office but this is negotiable and educational budget
They are a leading Swiss credit card company with a growing and future-oriented IT department, and as a business, they've been around since 1998.
They're a company that people want to work for because they offer a friendly working environment where everyone is on a first-name basis and offer the ideal location to develop skills and knowledge further.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Java Software Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Java Application Developer
Apply Now Java Application Developer Our client working in the healthcare sector is looking for a new Application Developer based...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
Full stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.