Berlin, Germany , £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
2019-08-14 09:13:22 +0100
Senior Fullstack Developer
"Join a mission focused on bringing medical innovations to market faster by accelerating clinical trials on both a local and global scale"
I am currently working with a German MedTech business founded in 2005 that is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to add to their founding team of their newest platform! They are revolutionizing the communication and combination of smart people, smart data, and smart technology to continue to establish and maintain a global network of talented professionals, ground-breaking practices and returning clients! They are currently present within more than 40 countries, operating in 28 languages and has attracted over 10 million users over 6 continents!
They are seeking a skilled developer that is going to join their team with an eagerness to enhance their knowledge and develop their skillset, to adopt new ways of learning and to most importantly aid in the deployment of their latest project!
You will be involved in scaling up the foundations within their newest venture and working within projects that are already pending in their pipeline! If you are interested in a new challenge within a company that is growing immensely then this could be the role for you!
Please read on for more detailed information:
- Be responsible to help shape a single great product by integrating 2 separate products that connect patients and doctors world-wide
- Develop micro-service-based web application
- Make road maps for assigned tasks
- Extend and adjust the data model when needed.
- Experience in Web application development (Java with Spring, NodeJS and Angular)
- Deep understanding of software design patterns
- Familiarity with data security concepts and resilience patterns
- Hands-on attitude and desire to wants to build something and get stuck into architecture.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunity to grow internationally
- Work in a stable company providing services for global biopharmaceutical companies
If you are interested in hearing more, please send your resume to email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role