Java Entwickler in München (m/w) for life science company
München, Bayern , €70000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
2017-08-16 13:50:21 +0100
Are you interested in building innovative software solutions in the life science research field?
My client has developed successful computational solutions for drug development and life science research within two decades since it has been founded. Today, many leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, as well as some of the most successful life science research institutions rely on my client's solutions.
As a Java Entwickler you will be working on improving, expanding and maintain one of their platform. You will also be involved in the design and implementation of novel algorithms and data structures to help the users of the product to easily and effectively manage their data. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team, with the chance work on a cutting edge software system.
What we offer:
- Salary can be up to 85000 EUR/Year
- Working on a new technology in an exciting environment
- In-house position
- Coaching & development track
- Growing company and international team
What to bring:
- Excellent experience with Java (in the past 4-5 years)
- MSc or Ph.D. in computer science, bioinformatics, or a related field
- Experience with agile methodologies (eg Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, Angular
- Excellent Good German and English skills are inevitably required
My client has been established in 1997 in Switzerland, and now has offices throughout Europe, USA and Asia. They are a privately held company with more than 200 employees, and they are collaborating with global leaders in the life science industry.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
If you are interested in Java Entwickler in München (m/w) for life science research company position, please fill out the application form ensuring a CV with salary expectations is attached. Or send the application directly to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job is not a match for you get in touch with me to discuss different ones. You can call my office number: +49 (0) 89 26209 7134.