Java Engineer - Big Data
Oslo, Norway , 580000kr - 700000kr per annum
2018-03-02 15:54:23 +0000
Do you have a strong engineering background and competency coding with Java? Are you analytical and enjoy the challenges of building end to end systems?
My client is a fast growing, multinational organisation in the entertainment industry who have headquarters in Oslo. They are currently looking for a talented Java Engineer to join their Big Data team to help turn their data into useful business insights. These insights will be used for penalisation and recommendations to their users.
- Strong Java skills, ideally with an engineering background.
- You are experienced with RESTful API development.
- You can grasp understanding complex business logic.
- It is a bonus if you have previously worked with Spark, if not you are at least interested to learn.
- Design and develop new features for users.
- Build RESTful APIs scaled for high throughput and low latency.
- Put into production models developed by machine learning engineers.
- Perform data exploration using big data tools to build KPI and dashboards.
- Spring boot
- Hive / Presto
The company and benefits:
- International presence and continuing to grow.
- Subscription-based services.
- Innovative environment with freedom to consider emerging or newer technologies.
- Competitive salary, pension, insurance etc.
- Chance to work for a recognised brand with highly skilled colleagues who share similar passions.
- Room to progress and excel in your career.