€50000 - €65000 per year|
Java | SaaS | Medior | Backend | Utrecht |Permanent | €65,000 per annum
I am currently looking for a Java Developer who is looking forward to joining a multinational company to support their cloud-based platform for EDI.
The headquarters are in the Netherlands, while the company operates in the U.S, France, Germany, and Australia and provides its services to 2,500+ big companies.
If you picture yourself working in a dynamic environment, then this opportunity is going to interest you.
As a Java Developer, it is required for you to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related subjects.
- Experience with Java 8+
- Solid understanding of EDI (EDIFACT, ANSIX12, etc)
- Experience in developing web services using REST API or SOAP.
- Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and Graph database
- Strong communication skills.
What will you receive as a Java Developer?
Annual salary up to €65,000 including 8% holiday allowance.
✨ Attractive pension scheme (5% of the salary and the rest is paid by the company)
Flexible working hours
A passionate and multicultural team
Team Activities such as BBQs, Friday drinks, Team dinners etc.
Keywords: Java, SpringBoot, REST API, AWS, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SOAP, Testing, Graph, databases
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
Full stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Full Stack Java Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.