Java Developer - Security
Stockholm, Sweden , 540000.00kr - 660000.00kr per annum
2019-05-23 11:03:09 +0100
Firstly, you do not need security experience to work here. Great, right?!
You do however need to have great people skills, be behaviour and technically driven with a passion for collaboration and quality.
We need someone that is not just an experienced programmer that can just handle their code, but is able to help other team members with their development, play a part in the strategy and help push an agile approach throughout the teams!
Who are you?
- A talented Java developer with knowledge of Spring or Dropwizard frameworks
- Loves being able to influence the direction of technology, breaking 'the wheel' of the norm
- You love crunching clean code and thrive on complex, intellectual challenges
- Quality focused over speed, loves writing clean code with an open mind!
What technologies can you expect:
- Java, Spring, Dropwizard, React.js
- Docker, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Gradle
- CI/CD, TDD & BDD
- Cloud based Microservice Architecture
The team is very multi-cultural with many people from many places speaking many languages. Our official language is English, so you will need be fully fluent in writing and speech.
This is a unique opportunity which does not come around very often, so if you want to learn more contact Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com or apply below!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role