Java Developer - Security
Stockholm, Sweden , 540000.00kr - 660000.00kr per annum
2019-05-23 11:03:09 +0100
Firstly, you do not need security experience to work here. Great, right?!
You do however need to have great people skills, be behaviour and technically driven with a passion for collaboration and quality.
We need someone that is not just an experienced programmer that can just handle their code, but is able to help other team members with their development, play a part in the strategy and help push an agile approach throughout the teams!
Who are you?
- A talented Java developer with knowledge of Spring or Dropwizard frameworks
- Loves being able to influence the direction of technology, breaking 'the wheel' of the norm
- You love crunching clean code and thrive on complex, intellectual challenges
- Quality focused over speed, loves writing clean code with an open mind!
What technologies can you expect:
- Java, Spring, Dropwizard, React.js
- Docker, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Gradle
- CI/CD, TDD & BDD
- Cloud based Microservice Architecture
The team is very multi-cultural with many people from many places speaking many languages. Our official language is English, so you will need be fully fluent in writing and speech.
This is a unique opportunity which does not come around very often, so if you want to learn more contact Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com or apply below!
Managing This Role
Having a natural born love for talking with and meeting new people, I felt the next step for my career was the recruitment world. Ever since joining Darwin in September 2017, I’...Harry's Full Bio