Java Developer (m/w/d) in München.
Java Developer (m/w/d) in München
- Develop software solutions by studying the requirements, system and data flows, processes and investigate the problem areas by following the software development lifecycle.
- Documents the developed solutions by providing documentation, diagrams, flow charts, code comment and clear code.
- Ensures compliance with the system architecture of all Java systems and applications.
- Analysis of operational risks in the Linux based software infrastructure (resource bottlenecks, vulnerabilities, errors) and the development of appropriate countermeasures.
- Deliver the software solutions that fulfill the functional requirements and as well the non-functional requirements.
- 5+ years of software development experience in the JEE environment
- several years of project experience in the banking environment
- n-depth knowledge of EJB3, JPA, RESTful, Hibernate frameworks; Angular, Vaadin and Liferay experience is a big plus
- Application server knowledge e.g. JBoss
- Very good knowledge of SQL, Linux and script language as well as experience in database design
- Experience with the Unix based systems and good knowledge of the banking industry is a plus
- English must have
- German nice to have
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Business Consultant voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
Senior frontend developer
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
Full-stack DevOps engineer
Full-stack DevOps Technisch Beheerder Wij zijn verantwoordelijk voor belangrijke delen van de infrastructuur en systemen. Onze afdeling bestaat uit technische...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.