Java Developer – Intelligent traffic
€80000 - €105000 per year
Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience with Java and modern front-end technologies?
In the Full Stack Java Developer role, you'll report to the Engineering Manager (Software) and will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining features on the intelligent traffic project, collaborating with the team to ensure that the code base you are developing is as functional and scalable as possible. The product will be deployed to 5 new cities in the next year.
Specific tasks include:
- Influencing the tech stack, engineering methods and processes, and how the team build new projects from scratch
- Ensuring the high availability and reliability of the platform
- Participating in the design of major software components, systems and features
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's Munich office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on the application.
To be the right person for the Full Stack Java Developer role you will need direct experience with Java and modern front-end technologies.
We also need you to have prior experience in building ci/cd pipelines and working in an agile approach.
It's important that you also have the following:
- 7 years of development experience
- Very good communication skills in English
- Experience working in an iterative and fast-moving environment
You'll also need to be the following:
- In Germany or interested in relocating to Munich
- Knowledgeable in AWS
- In touch with modern technology
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Full Stack Java Developer role is up to €105,000 per annum.
There's also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and a company performance bonus. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on the application.
You'll also receive other benefits with the role which include a tariff system and flexible working.
The business you'll be working for is the market leader for intelligent traffic solutions and connecting drivers with technology.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have an engineering culture of ownership and autonomy over your work
- Want to shape the automotive future
- Have a real impact on human life
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.