Java Developer in eCommerce - Java/ Microservices/ AWS
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000 - €65000 per annum + package + bonus
2018-03-26 08:12:33 +0100
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Java
Producing advanced e-commerce solutions for some of the most exclusive clients on the Dutch market is something which speaks to you? Performance, security, and stability are all things which excite you?
As a full-service specialist in their market, they produce solutions for names like Heineken, Volkswagen and Douwe Egberts but also for multiple charities. This gives you a sense of the scale of projects you'll be working on and the sort of skills you'll get to pick up!
Java Developer (eCommerce) - Your role?
- You'll work from stunning offices in the beautiful center of Amsterdam alongside an impressive IT structure with 8 colleagues; meaning you'll have plenty of chance to learn and evolve in your function, but you also have a lot of involvement
- Using complex new technologies you'll be producing and building solutions ranging from e-commerce platforms, Mobile applications or a company's entire online presence.
- As a key partner for the Hybris platform and AWS will give you a key insight into working with these types of software and add highly rare skills to your profile
- Building new functionalities and features in microservices and AWS
- Act as a communication point for key clients in eCommerce
Java Developer (eCommerce) - Your profile?
- You have a completed an IT related Bachelor
- You have built up some experience in a previous function: at least 4 years working experience with Java and related technologies
- You speak fluent English
- Previous experience within e-commerce or with e-commerce platforms (Hybris, Intershop, Demandware, WebSphere) are a strong plus
Java Developer (eCommerce) - What we can offer?
You can only truly love your job if all the pieces fit. Things like job content, great colleagues and a fantastic working environment play a huge role. This company knows the importance and invests both time and money in guaranteeing that you'll feel right at home from day one.
- Regular company and team events like afternoon wake boarding, weekends away for you and your partner or even a dinner and a quiz night
- You'll get to use and participate in the company knowledge academy - certifications and knowledge sharing events
- Or just round of your week at 16.00 in the company bar with all your colleagues!
As if all this wasn't enough they of course offer a great salary package:
- Salary based on your knowledge and skills but between 50.000€ and 65.000€
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Travel expenses are reimbursed by the company
- You'll also get to enjoy flexible working hours offering you the chance to balance work and play!
Sound like somewhere you'd like to work? Hit apply and lets talk about how we can make it happen!
Questions? Talk to Daniel @ 020 30 58 541 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Java, Spring, WebServices, Scrum, Apache SOLR, Apache Maven, Unit Testing, Hybris, Unit testing, Spring, Web services, Scrum / Agile, Apache Solr, Apache Maven, Continuous Delivery, Intershop, microservices, micro services, AWS, cloud, azure, demandware,
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio