Java Developer - Healthcare, Media & Telecom - €60K
Enschede, Overijssel , €50000 - €60000.00 per annum
2019-01-22 13:40:34 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Java
When most developers describe their dream job it usually involves the words new technologies, exciting projects, and a great work environment. Why would you settle for anything less than that dream job when companies like this are looking for new Java Developers?
This organization is a stable and successful multinational in the field of media & telecom. Your team is responsible for building telecom and real-timing products, from the vision to the delivery. They work on server-side components for media & entertainment products. Your department's expertise will be in real-time data, big data processing, and analysis.
Java Developer - The job itself:
No two projects ever the same. Constantly challenging you and you're highly skilled colleagues to stretch their abilities to find suitable solutions. Development happens in the offices in Amsterdam where you'll be working on projects like mobile solutions for the telecom sector and complex critical system/platforms. A large portion of your time will be invested in R&D where you'll be free to work and experiment with new technologies guaranteeing you stay up to date with the ever-evolving world of IT.
Java Developer - What skills you'll need to join this Java team?
- A solid knowledge of Java - Java Core
- At least 3 years' experience with technologies like, or similar to Spring, Hibernate, RESTFUL API's, Kubernetes, AWS, NoSQL, Kafka, Jenkins
- Experience in Python, Scala or C++ is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The ability to assimilate new technologies quickly
- The word impossible isn't in your dictionary
- Knowledge of the telecom & media domain
Java Developer - What's the environment?
In your new function as Java Developer, you'll be working for a specialized software house that focuses on solving IT problems too complex for other companies in the IT and Telecom sector. Their use of modern development frameworks and extensive again toolset allows them to produce and provide software of the highest quality time and time. Alongside software development, they also offer comprehensive project management and product development.
Location: Zwolle area
Java Developer - What's on offer?
- What value do you attach to working in an environment where you'll learn something new every day?
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from 45.000€ to 60.000€
- An expansive secondary package including a pension plan, transport costs, training budget and much more
You ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role