Java Developer - Experienced
Stockholm, Sweden , 45000.00kr - 60000kr per annum + Amazing L&D
2019-04-02 12:29:15 +0100
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Java
This is more than just a tech company. We thrive and pride ourselves on collaboration, expert knowledge and an amazing workplace!
Here we do it differently. We have a 100% ratio of having you work on assignments YOU want to do. We will create a completely tailored development plan based on your interests, ability, domain knowledge and most importantly; what you will find fun! You will never work somewhere you don't enjoy, and if you start an assignment and find out it's not what you thought, then we will find you a new place that is and you can begin a new journey.
You will work in a competence focused team of 40 consultants purely consisting of Backend & Full Stack Developers, but overall, we have 300 skilled consultants across many different technologies for you to share ideas from.
What can you expect working here?
- All our consultants have a minimum of 3 years' experience, so we are a big team of experts!
- Go wild on Green Field Projects; build and create your crazy ambitious ideas.
- Work on some of the most innovative & exciting projects Sweden has to offer.
- Host and attend weekly competence meetings held by some of the most skilled developers in the country.
- A unique salary structure where you can earn way above market average.
- Rewarded with trips all around the world, all supplied and paid for by us.
- NO LEGACY SYSTEMS!
What do you need to have?
- A big interest in introducing fresh working ideas and being collaborative!
- The ability to take ownership of your assignments and lead & guide others.
- Be more than just a "developer" - we want ambitious people!
- Passion about your work and take pride in what you develop along the entire development cycle.
You are guaranteed to learn a lot, thrive in an exciting environment and even make many new friends by working with us, so apply below or contact me direct at Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
Having a natural born love for talking with and meeting new people, I felt the next step for my career was the recruitment world. Ever since joining Darwin in September 2017, I’...Harry's Full Bio