Java Developer - Angular/ Spring/ EE - Multinational - 58K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €45000 - €58000 per annum + Benefits
2018-04-24 16:19:49 +0100
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Java
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, in the business services industry, is looking to reinforce their experienced Java team with a mid-level Java Developer. The company is providing full-scale data solutions to their internal services worldwide.
They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 30K employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the area of Amsterdam
Java Software Developer - What's expected of you?
You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various data interfaces managing, monitoring, transforming and loading data from thousands of sources. The software solutions are crafted with Java using various tools and frameworks. Furthermore, you will be:
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Use your strong Java development skills to consistently deliver quality code
- Take ownership of design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Java Software Developer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 3 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Angular
- Experienced with Linux
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a plus but not a requirement
Java Software Developer - The offer!
- Be part of company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary which can range between 45.000€ to 58.000€, depending on your current expertise
- A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance
- An internal function in a one their 20 Agile DevOps teams and an easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve quality of the software solutions.
- Perfect environment to live and work with your whole family!
So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is hit apply! Or contact me via phone or email or questions about this or other open roles:
Daniel, Executive Consultant specialized in Java
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio