Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-04-08 11:08:32 +0100
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on projects which have direct impacts on your clients and make a difference, whilst at the same time working in a dynamic environment and working with cutting edge technologies? I am currently working with a client who are looking for positive, energetic and ambitious Java Developers to join them in their modern offices in the heart of Munich.
They are an innovative consulting business who specialises within the e-commerce and business intelligence sector. They have more than 20 Years' experience and aim to offer their clients solutions which utilise the latest technologies within the fields of AI, Business intelligence, machine learning, IoT and virtual reality.
As a company, they're committed to their employees and providing an environment where they can reach their full potential. They place great importance on a well-balanced corporate culture as well as taking the individual needs and goals of each of their employees into consideration.
- Experience working with Java 7/8, Spring and Tomcat
- Good knowledge and understanding of Database technologies and SQL in general
- Experience with Hybris is a big advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- The skills to work within a team, good organisation and openness
- Fluent English skills and good German skills (min B1)
- Willingness to travel
What you'll get
- Beautiful and ergonomically friendly office in the heart of Munich
- International and friendly team who enjoy working together
- Flexible working hours
- Top customers with attractive and cutting edge projects to work on
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to
Or give me a call on:
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role