Amsterdam, North Holland , €450 - €480 per day
2018-03-09 09:19:47 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
-Someone to develop HTML based UI's on different devices such as next generation set top boxes, TV's and other devices. Closely working with the production, product, design and operations teams in order to develop and deploy applications
- Designs and implement of Video Head End Architecture
- Performs vendor selection, due diligence and research
- Performs configurations and implementation of VIDEO HE environments
- Perform integration of Media Playout / Media Streaming within the VIDEO HE to support VoD, StartOver, Re-Start and NetworkPVR functionalities
- Supports capacity and planning modelling against requirements
- Works independently on assigned components as component owner with all Video and Media delivery systems vendors
- Write and manage test cases towards test/release management
- Actively participate and coordinate tests to verify new platform / component functionality
- Assist affiliates in setting up operational procedures to run/implement new functionality
- Provides knowledge transfer
- Provides handover documentation
Knowledge & Experience:
- Some years of professional software development experience with front-end development and an emphasis on programming.
- js (7), NPM
- Practical knowledge of some frameworks and libraries like Backbone.js, Lodash/Underscore.js, ReactJS, LESS, SASS, Angular.js, etc.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and UX design skills including responsive design.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic mark-up and CSS.
- Understanding of major browsers and the special considerations for their quirks and performance limitations. This should include some experience with progressive enhancement for mobile browsers.
- Understanding of animation techniques. In-depth understanding of CSS3 animations.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies and back-end frameworks
- Comfortable with version control software (Git, Gerrit)
- Familiar with issue/development tracking products like Atlassian Jira.
- Familiar with online documentation products like Confluence Wiki
- You will communicate confidently about technical issues even with non-technical colleagues.