WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€50000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client is a young software company, which has set itself the goal of improving the work processes in care/healthcare companies with its very own software.
To strengthen their development team, they are now looking for a motivated software developer who will actively support them in the development of their software. The advertised position is a full-time position at the Bremen office.
These are your tasks:
- Independent development of internal software programs
- Working with Databases (SQL)
- Familiarization with the legal framework and implementation of these
- Acceptance and clarification of project requirements and their specification
- Creation, expansion and maintenance of the software
- Execution of test cases and documentation
You have to bring this with you:
- Completed degree in computer science / training IT specialist for application development / professional experience or similar qualification
- Practical experience in object-oriented programming and project creation with Java (e.g. object orientation according to SOLID)
- Good knowledge of interface programming
- Experience with software tests and software architecture
- Motivated, independent way of working
- Logical, analytical thinking skills
- Very good written and spoken German or English
- Confident handling of tools in the field of data pipelines and databases (such as Apache Spark, Apache Flink, MongoDB, Cassandra, Impala, Kudu)
. Above market average salary
. You can expect a strong international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels.
. Regular internal training courses
. A working time account and the option of working from home to ensure a flexible work-life balance. If you work overtime, you have the free choice whether you want to receive financial compensation or time off.
So if you are looking for a great working atmosphere with nice colleagues and a lot of freedom of choice, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.