Java Consultant - Stockholm
Stockholm, Sweden , 45000kr - 60000kr per annum + Much more!
2018-03-14 09:22:00 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Java, Scala, Other Digital Jobs
* Java Consultant - Stockholm *
I'm partnered with a Continuous Delivery consultancy located in the heart of Stockholm who's focus is to improve the process of system development. They are dedicated to moving away from the conventional IT consulting where consultants just fill holes in client projects. They assess the need and deploy a team that can lead or be a part of a bigger change, providing passionate and technically excellent consultants.
You will have the opportunity to work for clients of various sizes and industries. From large enterprise corporations to small tech start-ups, everyone has the power to choose which type of project/assignment they will be working on. This allows each consultant to diversify their work experience and build experience with the latest/greatest technologies. Their strong customer base is constantly growing, so you won't have to worry about finding your own assignments - they have that covered for you!
Due to their success, they're now searching for equally brilliant Java specialists to join their team.
They seek someone who:
- Has a passion for using technology to create customer value
- Enjoys collaborative work, communicating with customers, as well as motivating and growing people
- Self-motivated and empathetic team-player that embrace change
- Is not intimidated by complex problems and challenging situations
- Interested in all aspects of software delivery
- Enjoys keeping up with trends in the domain with a genuine passions for writing code
You can do this by having:
- Excellent knowledge in Java development, JVM & Spring Boot
- Great experience in Continuous Integration & Development and/or DevOps
Not needed, but desired skills & experience:
- Knowledge of app/mobile development and delivery
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools/platforms
- Certification or experience on one of the major cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Knowledge of test automation
- Experience from coaching, influencing or leading people
- Annual Conference trips: Every 6 or so months they have time away from the office to allow team building; examples of previous trips are: surfing in Biarritz, skiing in Swiss Alps, sailing in Croatia, canyoning and hiking in Lake Como, and many others!
- Education & Wellness budget: They value personal growth in all of their employees. Each year, every person has an allocated budget to spend on various forms of work related education. They also provide an annual budget to help promote health to all employees - it can be used for gym membership or other costs related to health & fitness
- Top Technology: When joining the team, you will have the option to select your favorite hardware for the job. This can include the newest Macbook Pro or iPhone - or something similar of your choice.
If you don't completely meet all of the requirements but have the right attitude plus the ability and attitude to learn, we would both love to speak to you!
Existing ability to work in Sweden is required to apply.
Please apply below!
Managing This Role
Having a natural born love for talking with and meeting new people, I felt the next step for my career was the recruitment world. Ever since joining Darwin in September 2017, I’...Harry's Full Bio