Java Backend Developer - Complex eCommerce platform - 75K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + Full benefits package
2018-11-16 16:08:22 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Java
Complex software crafting, great working environment, freedom in the job, newest Java technologies, Amsterdam city centre, collaborative- and self managing teams, no managers, high-traffic web platform, quick scrum sprints, strong emphasis on automation and CI/CD, quality-driven and a good salary package.
Sounds like your new job? I can imagine!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organisation with a high-traffic website/ platform with around 34.000.000 (yes, that's millions) visitors a month! They are the European largest business within their domain delivering products for everybody worldwide. Their full R&D team is situated in the city centre in Amsterdam, in an open-floor office equipped with a nice balcony with a view over the city. Their solutions are very complex to develop due to the extremely high requirements within their sector which have made them 110% quality-driven.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Senior Java Software Engineer - The function
You will be joining the technology team, 21 gifted developers (front- and backend) and engineers, working together with multiple colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the system/ solutions and craft it to the next level.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company within highly collaborative teams
- Building new functionalities and researching new architectures in microservices and big data
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Two-weekly software deliveries to secure a competitive edge and supporting DevOps and front-end development
Java Backend Software Engineer - Location
(easy access via public transport)
Java Backend Software Engineer - Profile
- At least 4 years' experience in Java backend development (Agile environment)
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is a plus
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
- Agile mentality
- You have an unlimited passion for software engineering and new technologies
Java Backend Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 75.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- To work in a modern office in the city center of Amsterdam!
- Great lunches! Every day exciting food is delivered. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio