Java 11 Developer
Stockholm, Sweden , 45000.00kr - 60000.00kr per annum + Amazing L&D!
2019-05-30 17:08:32 +0100
Would you like to be a major contributor in developing a platform with modern technology (Java 11 & AWS) and Microservice architecture, transforming an entire solution?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural environment with people from all over the world speaking several different languages where knowledge sharing is encouraged?
What is your part to play?
You will be a fundamental part of the tracking team, improving the development of the best performing marketing system in the world. Joining now gives you a great opportunity to influence what the future of online tracking will look like; in short, you will be part of a high performing team working with their most important assets. You will also be using the very latest technology to support massive volumes of data and transactions at a very high speed.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write high-quality software for real-time analysis of events for our core business
- Build a globally distributed low-latency system that collects massive amounts of user events online
- Be a member of highly competent team, working in an environment that encourages your individual growth
What do you need?
- A solid few years of professional experience developing with Java
- Choose quality over speed and you care about automated testing practices
- You are familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code
- Comfortable of running your software in Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
What can they offer you?
They pride ourselves in offering a stimulating environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of the business. Their employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued. The business is important, but having fun and a balance of life is massively encouraged and recognised, so there is a lot of flexibility and understanding.
They recognise that their employees are the key to their success, so the salaries are very competitive and there's a big focus on the development of each member of the team!
If you'd like to learn more and put yourself forward for this position, please contact Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com or apply below! :)
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role