45000.00kr - 60000.00kr per annum + Amazing L&D!
5 months ago
Would you like to be a major contributor in developing a platform with modern technology (Java 11 & AWS) and Microservice architecture, transforming an entire solution?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural environment with people from all over the world speaking several different languages where knowledge sharing is encouraged?
What is your part to play?
You will be a fundamental part of the tracking team, improving the development of the best performing marketing system in the world. Joining now gives you a great opportunity to influence what the future of online tracking will look like; in short, you will be part of a high performing team working with their most important assets. You will also be using the very latest technology to support massive volumes of data and transactions at a very high speed.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write high-quality software for real-time analysis of events for our core business
- Build a globally distributed low-latency system that collects massive amounts of user events online
- Be a member of highly competent team, working in an environment that encourages your individual growth
What do you need?
- A solid few years of professional experience developing with Java
- Choose quality over speed and you care about automated testing practices
- You are familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code
- Comfortable of running your software in Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
What can they offer you?
They pride ourselves in offering a stimulating environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of the business. Their employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued. The business is important, but having fun and a balance of life is massively encouraged and recognised, so there is a lot of flexibility and understanding.
They recognise that their employees are the key to their success, so the salaries are very competitive and there's a big focus on the development of each member of the team!
If you'd like to learn more and put yourself forward for this position, please contact Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com or apply below! :)