IT Team Lead.
IT Team Lead
For our client, we are looking for an experienced IT Team Lead who will be involved in business application support and infrastructure support. Next to that you will monitor security KPIs and immediately take actions to fix security issues on local equipment's or applications.
- Support end users daily
- Manage projects, local operations, and external service providers
- Maintain local infrastructure equipment's, PCs, and printers
- Manage the DRP plan for local business applications and infrastructure
- Report to the local Financial Director and functionally to the IT operations Manager
- You have good technical skills in Infrastructure/Network operations and end user services
- Experience with optimizing IT budget
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, public cloud solutions, and ITIL processes are plus
- Experience in project management
- You are a native Dutch and fluent English speaker
Hit APPLY or email me directly: email@example.com or call me on this number: 0203050078.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Eszter Hlavati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.