IT System Admin (m/w) focus Network
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-02-14 16:49:24 +0000
Would you like to join a multinational company, which offers the benefit of international markets mixed with an independent family business? A company which offers trust-based working hours, individualised development and company pension? My client is global tech leader for 3D printing and is actively contributing to the improvement of people's lives.
Your challenging tasks:
- Providing the central infrastructure for global operating company, ensuring that the IT operation in areas of both server and communication systems run smoothly
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of monitor interfaces
- The development and maintenance of infrastructure core services, such as AD, Azure, ADFS and Exchange.
- Actively working on requirements within the IT infrastructure
- Furthermore, you would also be responsible for supporting the application management (ERP, CRM) as well as the participation in IT projects
What you bring with:
- Training as a specialist within computer systems integration, or similar education
- Professional experience within Windows System Administration
- Thorough knowledge of Powershell, AD, Exchange and Web server (IIS)
- Very good German and English skills
- Strong communicator, independent and a problem solver are important traits
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please feel free to get in touch! After you have applied, we will go through your profile and the role together before introducing you to the company. You will be supported throughout the whole process and prepared for all discussions with the customer.
My contact details are:
Or you can give me a call on 089 262 097148
I look forward to hearing from you!