CHF70000 - CHF80000 per year|
My client is looking for an independent and flexible personality to join their team.
Do you want to be part of innovative projects to help shape the company's future?
If you would like to be a part of this, we'd love to see your CV.
- Support of the project manager in innovative projects from:
- Implementation planning
- Preparation of offers
- Procurement of materials
- On-site assembly
- Coordination with our customers
- Solving internal and external support cases and inquiries
- Staging of PCs including integration into the network domain
- Implementation of training courses, inspections and commissioning
- Primary contact for internal infrastructure on structural issues (printer, telephone, workstations, server systems, exchange, etc.)
- Maintenance of the internal infrastructure and troubleshooting together with the outsourcing partner
- Help with budgeting and controlling the internal infrastructure
- Documentation of projects and operations
- Training as a computer scientist or comparable training
- Experience as Project Assistant, Project managers or system administrators
- Basic experience in network technology, Active Directory and IT systems
- Organisational talent with a high level of service and independent working methods
- All-rounder in the field of IT/multimedia with manual skill
- Pleasure in customer contact combined with hands-on mentality
- German as mother tongue as well as English / knowledge of French an advantage
- Fair, market-driven and function-based wages for all employees
- Qualified, young team that enjoys their work and represents their corporate values
- Family company culture in the middle of an IT environment with top-class partners and customers
- Offices in a central location in Lucerne, close to the train station
This is an incredible opportunity for a IT Supporter in Lucerne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.