IT Service Engineer - 2nd level
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-02-14 16:43:09 +0000
Would you like to join a multinational company, which offers the benefit of international markets mixed with an independent family business? A company which offers trust-based working hours, individualised development and company pension? My client is global tech leader for 3D printing and is actively contributing to the improvement of people's lives.
Your challenging task:
- You would be responsible for the 2nd level support of the digital Workplace and support the IT client infrastructure
- Provide IT support for users and 3rd party applications
- Maintenance of documents for 1st level support colleagues
- Technical administration and support of phone lines
- Support and active participation in infrastructure projects
What you bring with:
- Training as a specialist in computer system integration or IT system electronics (m/w), or similar training
- Experience with technical support or user help desk
- Good English knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in a Windows based environment
- Strong communicator, independent and a problem solver are important traits
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please feel free to get in touch! After you have applied, we will go through your profile and the role together before introducing you to the company. You will be supported throughout the whole process and prepared for all discussions with the customer.
My contact details are:
Or you can give me a call on 089 262 097148
I look forward to hearing from you!