IT Salesforce Manager.
IT Salesforce Manager
IT Project Management
For a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals we are looking for IT Salesforce Manager. As an IT Salesforce Manager your mission is the management of Enterprise Systems Service (Salesforce) to different business units. It includes overseeing the run of the Enterprise Systems to meet OLAs, agreed on with the business, owning and delivering the project roadmap to support the business growth, managing the team who delivers the service plus external contractors.
· Minimum 10 years experience in a similar position managing (development) teams.
· Very strong knowledge of project management and Agile techniques.
· Very strong knowledge of Salesforce (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, CPQ).
· Experience with working in an international environment with different stakeholders.
· You must live in the Netherlands.
· 6 months project with possible extension.
· 32-40 hours.
If you are interested in the position of IT Salesforce Manager, press apply and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Jimi Kivit
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Responsibilities: Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices. Deliver projects and products using the...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Agile Coach to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.