IT Risk Manager.
IT Risk Manager
We are looking for a IT Risk Manager to join our client immediately in Amsterdam.
- University degree in the area of Economics, Business Administration, Information security, or comparable
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or comparable certification
- Min. 5 years experience in Risk, Compliance, Information Security or Audit
- Experience within the financial services sector and Digital transformation and project management experience in interdisciplinary settings is a pre
- Working experience within Risk Management in the financial services sector is a plus
- Strong and practical understanding of a risk-based approach to risk management and a strong knowledge of internal controls including the design and implementation
- Good understanding of European Central Bank (ECB), Dutch National Bank (DNB) ICT Risk and Security requirements
- Familiar with frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001/27002, ISO 27701, NIST
- A comprehensive understanding of the basic security concepts and data privacy
Sounds like you? Interested and need more information?
Hit "APPLY" now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can reach me on +31 20 299 0844.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Analysis.
IT Risk Manager
We are looking for a IT Risk Manager to join our client immediately in Amsterdam. Requirements: University degree in the...
CPE Test Analyst/Engineer
New role! We are looking for CPE Test Analyst/Engineer based in Amsterdam As CPE Test Analyst/Engineer you will be responsible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.