WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 months ago
For an international market leader we are looking for a Risk & Compliance Manager. As a Risk & Compliance Manager you make sure that the global processes and solutions are fully compliant to the internal policies and external legislation. You need to make sure that all risks within the processes are properly identified, evaluated, treated and monitored. Are you the top of the bill expert in Risk & Compliance, Information Security and Privacy? Please apply now!
· Identifies risks areas, guides and reviews projects risk assessments and supports informed decision making by MT and Risk committees.
· Provide training and awareness on Risk & Compliance to the first line of defense and support and facilitate the first line in complying to the Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
· Supports the Risk & Compliance needs by explaining these to the business and translating these to functional and non-functional requirements.
· Ensures proper monitoring and reporting of risks and the related implementation of controls at global and local level and ensures adherence to all relevant, policies, standards, and models.
· Coordinate and facilitate risk assessments, review the design of business controls and monitor the implementation of these controls.
· Supporting the business with managing day-to-day risks or issues and in assessing the scope of required risk activities throughout the project lifecycle(s).
· Assisting with translating business needs for risk, compliance and governance into specific initiatives and projects.
· Build and maintain an Internal Control Framework (in line with Group Risk Charter and risk policies), which incorporates all key risk areas. Based on this build and maintain a global view on risks and controls and report to key stakeholders.
· 8+ years of applicable experience in the Risk, Compliance, Business Security or Audit field.
· 5+ years working experience within an international organisation.
· 5+ years working experience within Risk Management in the financial services sector.
· Strong understanding of a risk-based approach to risk management and a strong knowledge of internal controls including the design and implementation of these measures.
· A comprehensive understanding of the basic security concepts and GDPR.
· You can work remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands.
· Duration is 12 months with possible extension.
If you are interested in this role as Risk & Compliance Manager please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.