IT Project Manager
Bern, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000 - Swiss Franc1200005 per annum
2019-06-28 15:32:07 +0100
Java, Project Management
Project Manager 80% > 100%
My client is a leading international product provider in a very niche market, due to further requirements and continued growth they are looking to hire a number of project managers to deal with there clients in terms of ever-changing requirements for their products.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven Flair in your work and a clear experience In the areas of IT project management & consulting.
- Motivation to work in a start-up environment and successfully see through projects from design to implementation.
- Fluency in German, English & French is a plus.
- Successfully handling customer projects from start to finish.
- Budget, time, scope and quality management.
- Moderate workshops, specifications implementation & Testing.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through close customer support in projects. Managing customer expectations.
- Advise and fulfil customer needs/requirements.
Salary and Benefits:
- Flexible on salary, it will really depend on your experience!
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone provided.
- Opportunity to travel to other offices in 8 different locations
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role