Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€800 - €900 per day + + expenses
11 days ago
4 November 2019
Program Manager for Digital Transformation needed for a 12 months project
For a 12 months project in Dublin with 25% travel to Amsterdam, we are looking for a Hands-on IT Program Manager who has change management experience in various international companies.
You will be reporting to the Group CIO and will be responsible for a big Program to drive Digital Transformation in the IT SSC. In this project you will have 7 direct reports and next to the Transformation Program you will also be in charge of the daily IT-SSC projects. The IT-SSC consists of 300 FTE.
We are looking for a candidate who is strong in:
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Company Politics
- Security Background
- Cloud Experience
- Worked with Data Centres
So get in contact if you want to know more and make sure you have experience with:
- CI/CD improvements with automated deployments and fully automated provision of platforms
- strong improvements of speed to market of new functionality and products.
- ITIL service management
- IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Cloud Hosting, Application Support, OS, Database Management and Business Intelligence Platforms
- Infrastructure E2E incl. global Network to Offices/Partners and customers, Security like Firewall and DDoS
- Experience with application domains and hardware infrastructure: Front & Back office applications, networking, datacentres, storage, servers, 24x7x365 Operations,
Get in touch to find out more about this role. You need to be willing to travel 25% to Amsterdam.