WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Would you like to work in a company that is encouraging work-life balance and offering an opportunity to work from home? Besides these opportunities, they are also offering German lessons for English speakers and a central location in Munich.
My client is a provider of management software for companies to manage their business networking activities. As an IT Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the operation and development of the internal platform infrastructure, and you will be reporting directly to CTO.
Sounds interesting? If so, keep on reading!
Your Task and Responsibilities:
- Operating and developing the internal platform infrastructure in AWS Cloud environment
- Monitoring and documentation of failures in the cloud infrastructure
- Operating internal Linux-based systems
- Collaboration with the development team of the platform and developing the platform together for many topics
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and MySQL
- Experience in system architecture and implementation
- Good knowledge of Apache webserver
- Good knowledge of AWS environment
- Experience in MongoDB or Elasticsearch is a plus
You Will Get:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Central location in Munich
- Open communication and flat hierarchy
- Short and quick decision-making processes
- German lessons
- Relocation package
- Team and company events
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan