WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
about 1 month ago
We are hiring an operations manager to join our IT department. The person will be
responsible for managing the operations team, which consist of both L1 and L2 support
personnel. This role requires hands-on management and support of the team in all
aspects of electronic trading.
● Lead the operations team and guide in day-to-day activities.
● Develop and implement procedures for operations team to follow
● Proactively monitor and follow up on ticket/call flow.
● Mentor team members for an effective and timely ticket resolution.
● Build and monitor metrics to constantly evaluate team performance.
● Be hands-on in identifying and resolving production issues.
● Strong working knowledge of UNIX environment/Unix commands.
● Strong scripting skills (unix shell and python).
● Basic database knowledge (Sybase, MySQL).
● Previous experience in Financial Industry and/or trading.
● Windows desktop support experience
● Basic networking knowledge
● Prior experience in managing operations/dev ops teams.
● Experience using Jira/Grafana/InfluxDB/Icinga.
● Experience with price feed handlers/fix interfaces.
● Linux desktop support experience
● Network troubleshooting and analysis experience
● Strong communication skills.
● Attention to detail in problem solving.
● Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
In this position you will: Engage with crop protection dealers, crop consultants and growers to ensure the benefits of Trapview solutions are understood. Meet or exceed revenue targets for assigned area. Understand and document competitive activity in your area. Perform effective demonstrations of Trapview solutions for customers, prospects Organize and facilitate customer events for Trapview solutions as needed Attend relevant trade events, dealer events and symposia in managers area, i.e. CAPCA Work with customers to ensure ongoing performance of Trapview solutions including in-field support in concert with technical support lead, as needed. Serve as a subject matter expert for Trapview solutions Provide resolutions via phone or technology enabled method, in person, or through Trapview support Keep accurate records of traps, ensuring proper disposition during season and storage at season end. Coordinate all installations with technical support lead Position requirements: 5 years of experience with pest trapping and agriculture. Knowledge of automated pest trapping, a plus Bachelor's degree in agronomy, agriculture business, or ag tech Able to travel. Estimated 50-75% within assigned area and other areas when needed. Clean driving record Ability to work flexible hours as needed, especially during season Excellent time management skills Must coordinate solutions delivery with Trapview and customers. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint Experience with software-based solutions Strong interpersonal communication skills Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Marketing Automation Engineer - Marketing/Analytics/HTML/CSS/SQL/Cloud/German/Zug/Zurich A leading customer of mine in the Zurich area is looking for a Marketing Automation Engineer to join an exciting team. The business focuses on combining data science and analytics with marketing expertise to unlock digital potential and develop customer and investor relations. In this role, you would be responsible for: - Conception and specification of cloud-based marketing automation and solutions for our customers - Development and implementation of automated tracking, insights and campaign processes - Creation of selection logic for target groups and triggered actions - Producing performance and conversion reports - Configuration and development of interfaces for the integration of customer data - Collaborative project work in customer teams (remote and on site) as well as with stakeholders The company is looking for someone who has strong experience in HTML, CSS and SQL as well as experience in implementing web tracking and marketing automation solutions. Ideally you have a degree in computer science, economics or other related fields and you have an enthusiasm for the latest technologies and dealing with customer data at scale. Fluency in both German and English is required to liaise with clients and colleagues. The business offers a range of benefits as well as paying strong salaries. Place of work is dependant on the individual with both office work and home office an option. If you like the sound of this role and would like to discuss further, please apply by sending your CV and we'll arrange a call soon. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.