WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
7 months ago
We are hiring an operations manager to join our IT department. The person will be
responsible for managing the operations team, which consist of both L1 and L2 support
personnel. This role requires hands-on management and support of the team in all
aspects of electronic trading.
● Lead the operations team and guide in day-to-day activities.
● Develop and implement procedures for operations team to follow
● Proactively monitor and follow up on ticket/call flow.
● Mentor team members for an effective and timely ticket resolution.
● Build and monitor metrics to constantly evaluate team performance.
● Be hands-on in identifying and resolving production issues.
● Strong working knowledge of UNIX environment/Unix commands.
● Strong scripting skills (unix shell and python).
● Basic database knowledge (Sybase, MySQL).
● Previous experience in Financial Industry and/or trading.
● Windows desktop support experience
● Basic networking knowledge
● Prior experience in managing operations/dev ops teams.
● Experience using Jira/Grafana/InfluxDB/Icinga.
● Experience with price feed handlers/fix interfaces.
● Linux desktop support experience
● Network troubleshooting and analysis experience
● Strong communication skills.
● Attention to detail in problem solving.
● Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.