Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€800 - €1000 per day
20 days ago
IT Operations Director 12 months project in Dublin to start in November
For an international company in Dublin we are looking for an Interim IT Operations Director reporting to the CIO.
The IT Operations Director has 7 direct repots and is responsible for the total IT Operations team of 300 FTE.
We are looking for a candidate who is strong in:
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Company Politics
- Security Background
- Cloud Experience
- Worked with Data Centers
So get in contact if you want to know more and make sure you have experience with:
- CI/CD improvements with automated deployments and fully automated provision of platforms
- strong improvements of speed to market of new functionality and products.
- ITIL service management
- IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Cloud Hosting, Application Support, OS, Database Management and Business Intelligence Platforms
- Infrastructure E2E incl. global Network to Offices/Partners and customers, Security like Firewall and DDoS
- Experience with application domains and hardware infrastructure: Front & Back office applications, networking, datacentres, storage, servers, 24x7x365 Operations,
Get in touch to find out more about this role. You need to be willing to travel 25% to Amsterdam.