IT Infrastructure Specialist.
IT Infrastructure Specialist
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per year|
Are you a talented Information Technology Infrastructure Specialist, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of knowledge of secure networking, data center management, Linux and Microsoft environments?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Information Technology Infrastructure Specialist role you will be primarily responsible for the configuration, installation and troubleshooting, both on hardware and software issues.
Specific tasks include:
- Actively involved in design, procurement, installation, configuration, operation and monitoring of the company's IT infrastructure and development environment
- The development of standard operating procedures in line with best practices
- Provide expert advice and support to the business on quality and issues
To be the right person for the role you will need direct experience of knowledge of secure networking, data center management, Linux and Microsoft environments. You also need prior working experience in a similar role.
It's important that you are fluent in German and have a bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science / information system.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Information Technology Infrastructure Specialist role is between CHF120,000 - CHF140,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Self-development opportunities
- Chance to work with modern technologies
- Chance to work with one of the leading companies in cyber defence
The business you'll be working for is of the leading companies in the cyber defence market and the team includes some of the most senior experts in the industry.
Think that this Information Technology Infrastructure Specialist role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.