IT Infrastructure Project Manager.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- The IT Project Manager is responsible for the design, build and delivery of the agreed scope of small to medium IT infrastructure and application change projects within time and budget and ensures their operational sustainability under existing group project methodology framework.
- In addition, this role will support existing IT Service Managers in maintaining the IT Service Management tool landscape, IT service catalogue, IT Services knowledge base and vendor management
- Plan and execute small to medium IT infrastructure (80%) and application (20%) changes
- Management of the project lifecycle and deliverables
- Responsible for governance, leadership, benefits tracking, cost management, delivery, planning and control, risk/issue and dependency management and quality assurance in a way that is understood and agreed by all stakeholders
- Responsible for the transitioning of the project into the business ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved
- Support maintenance and enhancement of IT application and infrastructure service catalogue
- Support Product Ownership for IT Service Management tool
- Support central governance for CMDB, definition and enhancement of CMDB data model
- Support the analysis, definition, implementation and optimization of ITIL processes
- Profound technical understanding of IT infrastructure
- JIRA and Confluence handling
- Experience in managing application projects in the finance industry
- Hands on attitude
- Excellent coordination capabilities internally and with 3rd party providers and vendors
- Fluent English and German spoken / written (C-Level)
- Solution and service oriented, taking over ownership and showing leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management on different managerial levels, on IT and business side
- Own initiative, self-starter qualities and persistency
- Analytical & structured thinking / working
- Excellent communicator and team player
- ITIL Service Management experience and certification (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in an interface function between client/business and IT
- Fast in adapting to new procedures and working practices of a dynamic and international environment
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Apply Now Your Role: The IT Project Manager is responsible for the design, build and delivery of the agreed scope...
Cyber Security Architect
Apply Now I am looking for someone like you who can: In close collaboration with IT teams, design a security...
Apply Now IAM Architect needed in Amsterdam I am looking for a Senior IAM Architect to join one of our...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.