WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Would you like to work for a young development team that designs and implements intelligent web solutions?
I am currently partnered with a Swiss organisation that offers various customer solutions in the areas of service, production, and the public sector. Implementing projects in the areas of web applications, portal and shop solutions, websites, and cross-media campaigns.
They are currently looking for a skilled IT Application Manager to join them in their new office in Basel.
- You have training in computer science or a computer science degree at the level of a higher technical college / university of applied sciences.
- 4+ years' experience in the field of CRM, web applications and application management.
- Very good analysis and problem-solving skills
- A high level of quality understanding and customer orientation
- Practical experience with IT service management processes according to ITIL
- Fluent in German and English
- Ensuring the technical operation, lifecycle and further development of CRM software
- Implementation of individual needs of end users such as functions and evaluations
- Monitoring and backup of data quality and interfaces
- Providing 2nd level support
- Contact person for the manufacturer and responsible for change / release management
- Participation in projects for improving of processes and procedures in daily business
- Development and maintenance of products, services and price catalogue for the companies CRM service
- Participation in the application management of other complex web applications in the federal environment
- A pleasant, young, and creative work environment.
- Straightforward handling in a self-organized team
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation.
- New, modern workplaces and great opportunities to participate
- Regular company events , user groups and HIT workouts
- MacBook Pro or Windows laptop of your choice.
- Exciting projects with a lot of personal responsibility
If you meet the above requirements and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please email your CV in German to: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.