Job - IT Analyst (Permanent)
Location - London
Salary - 40k
Remote Work Offering - Hybrid - 3 days in the office
My client is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, they are looking to hire an IT Analyst to join their team.
· Work with the business to understand and interpret their needs. Proactively identify areas of opportunity and offer advice/training to ensure maximum exploitation of approved IT technologies.
· Work with the central Infrastructure, network, desktop, and technical computing support teams in Sharjah / India to ensure compliance with global support processes and technical guidelines (e.g. hardware specification and procurement, backup procedures, virus control, PC build, software installation and licensing, security administration etc). Maintain regular contact with the central global IT team.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of the IT infrastructure, including PC, Printer, Network, Server, accessories inventory, third-party contractual documentation (maintenance contracts, support contacts)
· Administration of the various communication technologies in use, including maintaining the use of wireless LAN, mobile devices, and follow-me printing
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Broad knowledge of office IT infrastructure/communications, including server and desktop hardware and software, and local/wide area networking technologies.
· Technical Skill - Demonstrable experience and expertise in the key technical areas (server/desktop infrastructure, LAN/WAN).
· Basic level of knowledge (installation, license management, troubleshooting) supporting specialist technical and engineering applications.
· Ability to communicate effectively with business customers and IT colleagues up to senior level
· Experience of working with a ticket system, escalating and providing information for multiple IT teams, and managing issues through to resolution.
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Michael Kamara
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.