Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €50000 - €70000 per annum + benefits
2018-06-07 17:12:35 +0100
IT Administrator -Windows/Linux/Scripting/Cologne/Germany
- Do you want to work for a state-of the art technology company in their data hub in Cologne?
- Do you want to work with experts in data science, engineering, and economics to help organizations turn data into decisions?
- Do you want to work with some of the largest financial, retail, and healthcare organizations in US, Asia, and Europe?
I'm looking for someone who;
- Has excellent knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows; Linux (shells scripting) and MacOS experience is a plus.
- Has advanced understanding of IT security, virtualization and cloud computing w.g. EC2
- Knowledge of communication and project management tools: google mail/docs/sheets/drive, Slack, Office 365, ticket systems
- Has Database know-how (SQL, Postgres)
- Good understanding of server hardware e.g RAID systems
Who is interested in;
- Big Data, Data Analysis, Engineering and Economics
- Maintaining IT network, servers and security systems.
- Optimizing the hardware/software stack used by customers and internally.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients and colleagues IT needs.
For a company who;
- Employs highly skilled business-minded people
- Enters long-term partnerships with its clients
- Offers entrepreneurial deal structures to its clients
Please apply with your CV and any additional documents and we will be in touch to discuss further. For similar roles please check out my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio