IP Solution Architect
Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-04-09 09:39:00 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
I am looking for an experienced Solution/Infrastructure Architect who has extensiveexperience in the Telecommunication sector. The contract starts as soon as possible, until October, with the high likelihood of extension.
The main job duty would be:
* Aggregation IP networks and service deployed on these, both extensions of current activities and greenfield deployments * Gather business requirements and translate these into solutions * Create and maintain network design guidelines, to provide a uniform framework to build services upon. * Support the company on service solutions and special projects (e.g B2B services delivery) * Produce documentation for the engineering teams to build the solutions
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Define, design and document IT business solutions, delivering Business Solution Architecture (BSA) document, corresponding UML artefacts (i.e. Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
2. Ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps. Direct a design change control to ensure that all changes are considered in relation to the end-to-end design baseline. Ensure that the solution is aligned to defined scope but also positioned for future requirements.
3. Review and approve design artefacts for the IT business solution (i.e. Functional Designs, Technical Designs, Interface Specifications, Data Mappings etc.), liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
4. Co-operate with the Enterprise Architects on definition of the E2E architecture to assure the integrity, robustness and efficiency of the future E2E solutions. Identify opportunities to increase reusability and maximise cost synergies.