€30 - €35 per hour
3 months ago
My customer is currently looking to hire a remote iOS Developer for 2 - 3 months, to help build their application. They are a start-up developing a B2B product for a sales platform. You need to be available for onsite onboarding in Berlin for a period of 2-3 weeks, then the position will be remote thereafter.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Help build the application, implementing new features and improving existing.
- Work towards using clean code, take part in design reviews with the team.
- Bug fixing and Troubleshooting after the initial phase
- Work closely with UX/UI to improve design standards
- Minimum 2 years' experience in iOS (Swift) Development
- Good knowledge of Cocoa
- Experience with Firebase