Berlin (10553), Berlin , €55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-06-10 16:21:52 +0100
iOS Developer - iOS/Swift/Objective-C/Berlin
Working for my client in Berlin, offering the strongest security for organizations and building modern, secure and open source privacy focused communications. With new products and customers coming on board they are scaling their team and looking for a passionate iOS Engineer to develop the iOS open-source application, written in Swift.
- You will work with other mobile developers on the public iOS application and write high quality, peer-reviewed Swift code.
- Participate in the team via code review, pair programming, coaching, architectural discussions.
- Improve CI and automation lab, shape internal process, work on cross-platform problems.
- 2+ years iOS experience
- Swift experience
- Familiarity with functional programming paradigms
- Experience building an app from the ground up
- Proficient in English
What's on offer;
- Challenging work in a dynamic and international team environment.
- The chance to contribute to open-source projects and influence the future of the product.
- Competitive salary package including education budget, laptop/phone, breakfast/lunches, relocation assistance if needed.
- Career growth opportunities
- Modern and central offices in Berlin
- Regular tech talks, workshops and conferences
- Language classes
This is an exciting chance to join a modern and innovative company in an international team with a shared passion for communication, design and technology. If this sounds like an exciting next step for your career please apply with your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role