Hamburg, Germany , €38000.00 - €55000.00 per annum
2019-03-05 17:35:12 +0000
iOS Developer (All levels)
"Our aim is to become the biggest and best application agency in Germany"
Would you be interested in becoming part of a fast-growing company with 4 offices in Germany?
Does a development role with a focus on creative coding while providing the opportunity to work on multiple exciting projects seem like a good next step in your career?
Do you want to continuously challenge yourself and your own personal development?
My client is an application agency with a mobile development team of currently 50+ mobile developers. They offer their clients high end applications, their employees the opportunity to work on great projects within international teams and the opportunity for constant career progression.
- Substantial experience in developing iOS mobile applications
- Programming knowledge of Apple technologies: Cocoa, Objective-C, CoreData, Swift
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar qualification
- Experience of Xcode, Interface Builder & Apple iOS SDK
- Independent and ability to work on own initiative
- High sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- Strong interest in technical issues and modern mobile technologies
- Desire for continuous personal development
The Role -
- Build and further develop our mobile solutions
- Work on our projects in the mobile environment
On Offer -
- Attractive salaries (dependant on level of experience)
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Access to current devices
- Company pension plan
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Airbnb for 2 weeks (If relocated)
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role