Sissach, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-28 09:59:24 +0000
Full-Service Agency at its best! A wide range of projects with constant client growth - core competencies including corporate websites, e-commerce and web applications. Core IT team with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths working with the latest open source software.
Flexible working and home office opportunities and a varied and challenging multi-project environment to test your skills on.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with an innovative communication solutions provider with over 20 years' experience in the market?
Our client is an expert in completing demanding, exciting and innovative projects within the latest open source software with clients such as Migros and Spruengli!
Now they are looking for an Interaction Designer to join their care team where your role would be:
- Take care of Design and conception of user interfaces for projects in both e-commerce & online marketing
- To create interactive mockups and prototypes (eg with CodePen, Axure)
- Guide and exchange within the frontend development team
To be the right fit for this position you have:
- Good design skills
- Passion for organizing tasks within this subarea
- Strong in communication with the necessary teams
- Good knowledge of JS, HTML & CSS is advantageous
- Good knowledge of UX and usability
- Your native language is German and your fluent in English
- Young and motivated team
- Flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making paths
- In the heart of Basel
- Promising new and exciting challenges and versatile customers
- Support the reconciliation of work and private life
- Flexible working
- Home office
- Personal laptop
- Free soft drinks / coffee
- Business trips in 1st class and 1/2 tax subscription
- Active promotion of further education
- Free participation in industry events
- Employee events (eg Family-Days).
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role