CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
- Analysis, design and implementation of integration solutions
- Conception and optimization of EDI processes according to common trade standards
- Mapping of different message formats such as: (EDIFACT, XML, iDOC, CSV)
- Monitoring and optimization of operations through second and third level support and on-call
- Training and further education in the fields of computer science, business informatics or equivalent
- You already have integration experience
- Experience in the realization of EDI projects
- Ideally already experience in SAP ERP in the application or development environment
- Good analytical skills as well as methodical, conceptual thinking and high quality awareness
- German fluent
- Modern and attractive employment conditions
- Interesting and varied activities and projects
- Development and further training opportunities should not be missing
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
ANÜ - SAP ABAP Developer
Key Information: Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer Remote Possibility: 2 days per week On-Site Location: Niehl, Cologne Contract Length -...
Biomechanical Engineer -
Are you a skilled Biomechanical Engineer with a passion for forensic testing? Do you thrive in an environment where no...
Darwin Renewables are urgently recruiting for a Freelance Project Controller, to join an exciting Renewable Energy client. The project will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.