Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives!
In your role as Technical Specialist, you will join our Delivery & Support Service team. In this role, you will be working as part of a TEAM to set up and maintain system environments at our customer sites, as well as internally. You will be a key person in improving our installation and maintenance process, and you will work in close collaboration with our operation- and development organisation to improve deployment outcomes and monitoring.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Perform customer system installations and setup
- Setup and configuration of Windows and Linux servers
- Setup, configuration, and basic creation of MS SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Perform application installation, failover setup and pre-configured installations
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
- Handling customer dialogues, requests, and requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Benefits and what we offer
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in further development of the Service & Delivery organisation
- Favourable pension and insurance arrangement
- Good employee benefits.
- A unique chance to do something meaningful within your field of expertise
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience in IT
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and error tracing
- Experience with software installation on windows and Linux servers
- Experience with issue tracing at network and OS level
- Flexible and able to handle none planned tasks
- Familiar with customer-facing and internal communication
- You have a great sense of accuracy, responsibility, and respect towards the important domain you are work in
- You are knowledgeable about centralised monitoring and automatic alerts
- Knowledge of Oracle databases (installation, backup, and recovery)
- You are communicative and familiar with speaking to customers, both in IT departments and healthcare businesses
The candidates we are looking for are flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. We are a customer-focused company and is looking for candidates who are service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Product Management.
I am working with an ambitious company who're tackling problems within the delivery industry. Their founders have proven success in...
Sr. Director, Product Management
Full description The Sr. Director, Product Management leads a product team (typically 15-30) responsible for a product domain comprised of...
Sr. Scrum Master needed in Amsterdam Your main responsibility as Sr. Scrum Master is pushing the delivery of my clients'...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.