Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-03-02 13:24:58 +0000
The role is a key integration position responsible for the Technology service implementation of Entertainment Products & Services across countries in order to enable the delivery of revenue growth primarily across our B2C unit.
- This individual will be the go to service & technology integration contact for our Products organization for both in flight product developments and our overall technology strategy to support growth and customer proposition plans around the Entertainment portfolio.
- This role is a key position in the Technology group that is responsible for the end-to-end technology and service integration of Products & Services across all Go To Market teams and therefore should ensure synergies in our overall delivery and operating model by working closely with peers within Technology and across the wider Technology & Innovation group.
- This role will perform through technology and service integration activities across Europe, all markets and align individuals around the Customer Value Proposition.
- This role is pivotal in bringing together E2E products and services at the integration activity level, including drawing in IT, Core, Access, Mobile & Technology groups such that we build a compelling and differentiated service across the entire customer journey, not just the core product functionality, with built-in quality, robustness and operational excellence instrumentation and operating model design.
- This role must also focus on achieving wider Technology objectives around scale, cost efficiency, speed to market and quality.
The role is accountable for E2E Integration projects and services through their technology delivery and operations lifecycle ensuring timely delivery of technically ready products and services that can be taken to market in countries