Insight Analyst - Berlin - 12 Month Freelance Contract
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2018-12-05 16:31:24 +0000
Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science
We are working with a well-known e-commerce company in Berlin who is looking to recruit an Insight Analyst to work with them for at least 12 months.
The focus will be to provide insight on Data for a shipping Analytics Programme.
Key responsibilities -
* Conduct deep-dive analysis on large amounts of rich data, turning it into actionable business insights. Customer Profiling & Prediction - create segments that are likely to perform certain behaviours. Use statistical tools to determine how certain customer attributes affect their likelihood to perform actions
* Develop predictive models for marketing campaigns
* Measure using stats methodologies impact of product changes - following different incrementality techniques
* Create reports on tableau or excel
* Identify opportunities using company data that will increase shipping program adoptions
Key skills / experience required -
* 3+ years of working experience in quantitative analysis.
* Strong experience in SQL and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture are required
* Good knowledge with at least one of the market leading reporting tools - Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI etc.
* Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
* Ability to communicate the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner
* Good understanding of statistical analysis and experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Managing This Role
I've been placing contractors for around 5 years now and I'm currently doing it in Germany! I've always enjoyed placing people with organisations that I come into contact with o...Alex's Full Bio