WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
about 2 months ago
I am partnered with a financial leader who is looking for an Infrastructure Security Architect. This role will focus on secret and identity management.
As a member of the Security Analytics and Identity Architecture team, you will help design ways to securely identify services in a variety of environments, ranging from public cloud through to private data centers.
What you'll do:
- Drive the future of their infrastructure to securely bring the company's services to hundreds of thousands of customers each day.
- Take a technical leadership role in defining strategies for service and user identity management
- Help build tech product road map and define best practices working with CISO office and Engineering teams
- Identify security vulnerabilities, guiding developers and engineers on how to resolve these issues
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying security-related infrastructure technologies
- Understanding of Hashicorp Vault, AWS Secrets Manager, Azure Key Vault and other secret management technologies, both for public cloud and on-premise applications.
If you are ready to take the next step in your Infrastructure Security career, reach out today to Peter.Jakola@darwinrecruitment.com