Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud.
Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud
We are looking for someone to help us evolve this exciting combination of technologies to give us even greater speed and efficiency in the solutions we build.
They believe in creating a better, more sustainable future using technology to improve agriculture. Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly
● Ensuring operation of the AWS infrastructure,in either a specific product team or as an engineer working on cross-cutting concerns in the platform team
● Building reusable modules as standardized infrastructure components.
● Developing solutions that contribute to self-service and autonomous teams
● Operating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
● Deployment strategy and refining solutions for deployment process
● Monitoring alerts, dashboards etc to survey performance and monitor infrastructure
● Implementing solutions to measure KPI's in the team
We are looking for someone with
● Relevant experience in an operational Cloud and DevOps setting
● 1 - 2 years experience with AWS cloud solutions
● Scripting language experience a benefit (python, Golang )
Please apply if you're in Norway or have a EU citizenship
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
AWS Cloud OPS Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position we are only recruiting candidates local to the Netherlands, or who are already located...
Site Reliability Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands. Are you innovative by...
SRE- Site reliability engineer
Apply Now Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.