€60000 - €75000 per year|
NB: For this role we are only considering engineers already located in the Netherlands as we cannot provide relocation services.
Are you a capable Linux system engineer looking for your next role?
My client is looking to hire a highly skilled System Engineer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to improve, maintain, and support infrastructure services that underpin all internal and external internet services and systems for my client.
I'm looking for someone:
- With at least 3 years of experience with Linux (CentOS / RHEL) system engineering and operations.
- With experience with web servers such as Nginx, Apache or IIS.
- With hands-on experience with Ansible or similar.
- Who has good scripting skills with either Bash or Python.
- With hands-on experience with databases (MySQL / MariaDB or similar).
- Who is a great troubleshooter, ideally with ITIL knowledge.
- Ideally, with experience deploying and troubleshooting Java or PHP applications.
- Experience with Jboss/Tomcat, HTML, CSS and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) is a great nice to have.
Who's interested in:
- Maintaining the webservers that my clients' services utilise.
- Participating in discussions with internal staff to plan web site development.
- Developing technical architecture of websites and internet systems infrastructure design, including security.
- Ensuring optimum security levels by timely implementation of patches and by deploying services based on essential requirements.
- Integrating new technologies into internet sites and systems.
- Maintain internet access servers, e-mail, email filtering and DNS infrastructure.
- Heavy interaction with other departments in the maintenance of their hosted internet solutions.
- Providing on-call technical support.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a competitive salary of up to €65K per year (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Offers you a year contract to start off, with a permanent contract after.
- Has a hybrid WFH arrangement (50% work from home, 50% from the office in Amsterdam)
- Also offers you a 13th month, commute reimbursement, and more.
We know we ask a lot but we encourage you to apply even if you fit 75% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Zulayma Susebeek at +31203058554 or e-mail me at Zulayma.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Nginx, Apache, Bash, Python, MySQL, MariaDB, Java, PHP, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowZulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Testmanager (m/w/d)
Apply Now Standort: 3 Tage vor Ort in Berlin / 2 Tage remote Start: asap, so bald wie möglich Dauer:...
Senior Site Reliability Engineer/Germany
Apply Now Permanent Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Flexible working - Germany Job - Senior Site Reliability Engineer Client Location...
Fullstack .NET/Vue.js Developer -Germany
Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Munich
Apply Now Full stack Developer - Flexible working style -Permanent Job - Full Stack .NET/Vuejs Developer Client Location - Germany...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.