Amsterdam, North Holland , €400 - €430 per day
2018-06-01 10:47:26 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
- Position has strong international focus. CNO Network Infrastructure team provides operational services worldwide throughout 16 countries.
- Office location: Kabelweg or Schipol-Rijk
- Possible frequent travel during the year on a need-basis
- Working hours 9:00-18:00
- Work Extended Business Hour Shift, 15:00 - 23:00 and on-call
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HBO or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer / Electrical Engineering
- 7 years+ experience - Telecoms/ISP
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), special focus on F5 BIGIP-LTM.
- F5 BIGIP knowledge and experience of ASM/APM/AFM is a plus.
- knowledge and experience Radware Alteon is a plus.
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (Checkpoint NGX R77.xx & R80.xx), is a must, Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSAis at least a must).
- Palo Alto / Juniper SRX is a plus.
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Remote Access Solutions ( Checkpoint SSL VPN)
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational Knowledge of Cisco Networking Technologies (Softwares IOS/IOS XR/IOS XE, NEXOS, CatOs.etc & Devices Catalyst, Nexus 7k-5k-2k-1k, Fabric Path)
- Operational Knowledge of Cisco AAA (ACS) is a plus.
- General Knowledge & Preferably Experience of Security Technologies (Proxies, VPN, IPS, DLP, PKI, Application Inspection/Control.etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting Skills with tools (tcpdump, ssldump, wireshark .etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies/Protocols (HTTP Protocol, SSL Protocol… Known Frameworks…etc.)
- Good Knowledge/Experience with Automation Technologies (Ansible, Chef, Puppet) is a plus
- Good Knowledge/Experience with ExtraHop is a plus
- Good Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the Firewall Policy Management solutions like (Tufin, AlgoSec, Skybox…etc) is a plus
- Good Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Storage, Virtualization and ISP systems (DNS, DHCP, VoIP, MX, WWW, etc .)
- Cisco DC and/or Firewall/ADC certifications are desirable (CCSA, CCSE, F5 LTM, CCNP, etc)
- Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international matrix organization
- Experience working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency as well as experience in managing external resources
- Experience in managing several platforms/systems and ability to easily switch between them and keep the overview
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferable one other European language
- Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
Managing This Role
Muhammad Fawad Javaid
Being a goal-oriented, industrious and a persistent sales professional, I joined Darwin Recruitment a couple months ago. I joined with 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years in I...Muhammad's Full Bio