kr50000 - kr65000 per month|
Job Title: Infrastructure Developer
Reports to: CTO
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: upto 65,000SEK/month (Depending on experience)
Discover the thrill of shaping the future of healthcare by joining a leading MedTech company in Sweden through Darwin Recruitment. With a vision to empower the Swedish population to take control of their health, this innovative company offers a variety of cutting-edge health checks to help individuals stay at the top of their health and anticipate potential issues. Be a part of a team that's making a real impact in people's lives and apply now
Unlock your potential and become a key player in the digital revolution of healthcare as an Infrastructure Developer with a leading MedTech company. Join forces with a skilled platform team and take the lead in developing and implementing the infrastructure behind the company's cutting-edge health technology platform. As the driving force behind the performance and scalability of the platform, you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of healthcare.
You will need the following experience:
- 2+ years working as a developer (ideally with Java or Python)
- Wrigint reusable, testable and efficient code
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Ideally some experience and exposure to AWS (other clouds could work as well)
To find our more about this role apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Ontwikkelar (Java)
Apply Now Ben jij op zoek naar een dynamische functie bij een toonaangevend bedrijf, een non-profit organisatie gespecialiseerd in software...
Integratie Consultant (Nederlands)
Apply Now Integratie Consultant (Nederlands) Ben je een goede communicator? Vind je het leuk om met klanten op alle senioriteitsniveaus...
Solution Architect (Java)
Apply Now Are you an experienced Solution Architect with a background in fullstack development? Do you have a passion for...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.